INVITATION TO BID

Bid No.

---

Issued By

Walaita Zone Administration Office

Bid Doc. Price

Birr 50.00

Published Date

April 1, 2006

Opening Date

See detail below

Remarks

Bid Category

Construction

Description

 

Walaita Zone Administration Office wants to sell, upon bid, afforested government forest located in:

  1. Soddo Zuria District Fundune and

  2. Damot Gale District in Hilina Korke

Hence, the forest product fund in the area are eucalyptus trees and their area in Fundune is 827.14 hectare or 203,377 m3; likewise the Hilina Korke’s area is 158.20 ha. Or 52,898 m3; both forest’s area has ages of 20-24 years and shall serve for electric poles, constructions, fuel and paper factor.

Conditions bides should meet

1.      Those who have permit in the sector and have currently paid government taxes should submit the payment original and its photocopies.

2.      Should submit heir registration certificate’s original and its photocopies for their registration at the Ministry of Finance n the supplier’s list.

3.      They can buy the bid document, upon paying non-refundable Birr 50 from the office’s Room No. 5,

4.      They should guarantee bid bond of 2% on each in cash or CPO. Likewise, the remaining 98% shall be totally paid up within 2 months (60 days) following the announcement of the bid results. If the payment could not be completed within the stated period, the bid shall be cancelled and rerun,

5.      The bidders can submit their filled bid documents, sealed in waxed envelope in a box ready for this purpose in Room 5, starting from the date of the release of this bid notice, during working hours,

6.      The bid shall be opened on the next working day, after 21 calendar days, following the release of the bid notice on a newspaper, at 8:30 A.M. at the presence of the bidders or their legal represeatnvies.

7.      The unsuccessful bidders shall immediately be reimbursed with their bid bond guarantee money.

8.      The office shall have the right to partially or totally cancel the bid if better condition could be available.

For further information, please make physical appearance at Room No. 5 or call on Tel. No. 046 55 30 10

Walaita Zone Administration Office

   

Bids (Tenders) are obtained from "The Ethiopian Herald" which is published by Ethiopian Press Agency. All rights reserved.

© 2006 by [EthioMarket]. All rights reserved.  Terms and Conditions

WWW.ETHIOMARKET.COM