INVITATION TO BID

Bid No.

---

Issued By

Wolaita Zone Administration

Bid Doc. Price

Birr 50.00

Published Date

July 4, 2006

Opening Date

See detail below

Remarks

Bid Category

To sale the 827.14 hectare and 158.2 hectare eucalyptus forest cultivated

Description

 

The Wolaita Zone Administration in interested to sale the 827.14 hectare and 158.2 hectare eucalyptus forest cultivated at Fandune and Hilena Korke respectively. Accordingly:

1.      Bidders can acquire the bidding documents form the administration office No. 5 paying non-refundable Birr 50 (Fifty).

2.      Bidders should submit the original and a copy of certificates indicated that they are registered on the Ministry of Finance list of suppliers.

3.      On the opening day of the bid, participants of the bid should bring the proper trade license in their area of business and original documents certifying that they have paid tax for the current fiscal year.

4.      Bidders should submit with their bid documents at 2% bid guarantee calculated on the total amount they proposed, in cash or in bank certified cheque (CPO) and the rest 98% should be paid within 2 months (60 days) after the bid result is announced. If payment is not settled within the given date the bid will be canceled and it will be reissued.

5.      Bidders should fill their bidding amount at the original and copy of the bid documents separately and submit it with sealed envelope at Bureau No. 5 within 21 consecutive working days after the announcement of this bid on The Ethiopian herald Newspaper.

6.      The bid will be closed at 10:30 A.M. in the mooring on the 21st day after is announcement, and it will be opened at the Zone’s Main administration bureau on the same day at 3:00 P.M. at the presence of bidders or legal representatives and observers.

7.      It is prohibited to submit bidding amount based on another bidders proposal.

8.      The Bureau reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid if another alternative presence itself.

For further information visit bureau No. 5 or call 046 551 30 10.

Wolaita Zone Administration Office

   

Bids (Tenders) are obtained from "The Ethiopian Herald" which is published by Ethiopian Press Agency. All rights reserved.

© 2006 by [EthioMarket]. All rights reserved.  Terms and Conditions

WWW.ETHIOMARKET.COM