Bid No.


Issued By

Wolaita Zone Administration

Bid Doc. Price

Birr 50.00

Published Date

September 16, 2006

Opening Date

See detail below


Bid Category

Forest Cultivation



The Wolaita Zone Administration is interested to sale the 827.14 hectare and 158.2 hectare eucalyptus forest cultivated at Fundune and Hilena Korke respectively.


1.      Bidders can acquire the bidding documents from the administration office No. 5 paying non-refundable Birr 50 (Fifty).

2.      Bidders should submit the original and a copy of certificated indicating that they are registered on the Ministry of Finance list of suppliers.

3.      On the opening day of the bid, participants of the bid should bring the proper trade license in their area of business and original documents certifying that they have paid tax for the currently fiscal year.

4.      Bidders should submit with their bid document at 2% bid guarantee calculated on the total amount they proposed, In cash or in bank certified cheque (CPO) and the rest 98% should be paid within 2 months (60 days) after the bid result is announced. If payment is not settled within the given date the bid will be completed and it will be reissued.

5.      Bidders should fill their bidding amount at the original and the copy of the bid amount separately and submit it with sealed envelope at bureau No. 5 within 21 consecutive work days after the announcement of this bid on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper.

6.      The bid will be closed at 10:30 in the morning on the 21st day after its announcement, and it will be opened at the Zone’s Main Administration Bureau on the same day at 3:00 at the presence of bidders or legal representatives and observers.

7.      It is prohibited to submit bidding amount based on another bidders proposals.

8.      The Bureau reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid if another alternative presents itself.

For further information visit bureau No. 5 or Call 046 551 30 10

Wolaita Zone Administration Office


Bids (Tenders) are obtained from "The Ethiopian Herald" which is published by Ethiopian Press Agency. All rights reserved.

© 2006 by [EthioMarket]. All rights reserved.  Terms and Conditions