INVITATION FOR BID
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND
Request interested bidders for the Rehabilitation and maintenance
Bahir Dar and Dessie Cold Rooms in Amhara Regional State
SEALED offer MUST be sent to:
P.O. Box 1169
ADDIS ABABA COUNTRY OFFICE
Tel. 011-551-51 55 or 011-54-43 95
Fax 011-551 1628
ATTENTION: BEEN AREA
1. ANRS Health Bureau invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of
category GC/BC 7 and above for the construction and maintenance
of cold room at Bahir Dar and Dessie, domestic contractors
should be registered in the Ministry of Works and Urban Development,
and expected to present renewed licenses for the current year.
Besides, they should be registered to pay value added tax (VAT).
2. Interested eligible bidders may purchase the bidding documents
at The planning and Programming Department, Room No.
116,Tel.058-220 34 55,Health Bureau, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia for a
non-refundable fee of Birr 100(One Hundred). Interested bidders may
obtain further information at the same address.
The provisions in the instruction to bidders and in the general
conditions of contract are the provisions of the UNICEF standard
bidding documents procurement of small address.
4. The bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days (Ninety days)
after the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by security
of 1% (One percent) in C.P.O.
5. All bids must be delivered to UNICEF office, Addis Ababa, at the
above address, before 21st
day from the date of the
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives
who choose to attend at 2:00 PM on the day after 21 days from the
date of the first publication, at UNICEF Addis Ababa.
7. The ANRS Bureau of Health reserves the right to accept or reject
all or part of the bid.
ANRS Bureau of Health
Tel. (058) 220 34 55
P.O. Box 495